Saturday, October 31, 2009

3 Months old







Jameson is officially 3 months old now, and what a mess he is. I should have guessed that he would turn my world upside down once he made his grand entrance since my pregnancy was such a breeze. He is making some strides though. He has been searching endlessly for his thumb the past few weeks and finally found it the other day. He has been sleeping from about 10pm to 8:30 am, which is great. I am finally getting some sleep. He is typically a good baby as long as he is being held and fed. I wonder who he gets that from? Hmmm....
Jamey and I went to get his 3 month pictures made yesterday as well. We had an appt at 730 but didnt get in until after 8 and of course by that time Jameson was going crazy. So how did we get him to remain quiet and smile for the camera? You guessed it-we bribed him with a bottle. Hey it worked and we got our pictures made.

No comments:

Post a Comment