As you all know my heart's desire is to go back to Charleston but I am not the only one that would like us back there. A certain someone from the administration, who shall remain nameless, at CSU purchased this shirt for Jameson while another administer later added "that way Jameson will fit right in when you guys make it back". Of course I was grinning from ear to ear.
Jameson had a great time despite the heat and humidity. He practiced his walking skills down the track....
stopped and posed for pictures....

and got to visit with Aunt Tam, whom we miss very much...
He even got to visit with his girlfriend Audrey...
In the end, the Crusaders fell to the Buccaneers 41-31. I would say that we will get them next year but like I mentioned there won't be a game against them next year. But that wont stop Jameson and I from going back :)







just got a chance to get on the blog and check it out. sooooooo happy to see i made the blog! :) i love me some maz and jameson! :) REAL SOON!
ReplyDeleteJameson is too cute! I can't believe how he is growing up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy. I was looking at him the other day and thought to myself "wow, he is turning into a little man". It goes by too quick
ReplyDeleteOf course you would make the blog. you are awesome! Hope to see you soon :0
ReplyDelete