Daddy had Spring Break last week so we took a family trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth"-again! This time Nana and Bubba came with us. Here is just a quick recap of our trip to Walt Disney World.
Rode a plane for the 2nd time and loved it!
We went to O'hana at the Polynesian the 1st night and I loved the noodles!
Rode Aladdin's Flying Carpets and loved it! (Do you see a theme here?)
Went to Pirates of the Caribbean and tried on Mickey hats....
I even met some of my Disney friends...Goofy...
Duffy the Disney Bear...(I like them better in the books)
Then I saw some friends my size. I liked them!
Donald and Daisy (Donald was in a bad mood bc Daisy made him come shopping @ Downtown Disney)
I saw Nemo and some of his friends....
Played peek-a-boo with Woody....
Organized and cleaned up @ Epcot....
They even gave me beads at Port Orleans for Mardi Gras....
When we were @ the Magic Kingdom, they let ME be Honorary Prince for the Day!!
That wasn't even the best part, on our last night we went to O'hana (again) and I got this big loaf of pineapple bread! It was yummy!
I ate all the noodles too unitl they were...."all gone".
No comments:
Post a Comment