I wake him up at 8am and he is NOT a happy camper. After about 5 minutes of me asking him to get up and trying to gently get him out of bed (with him sulking the whole time) I end up just taking him out of the crib, where he starts to kick and scream now. Oh boy, what a great start to our day (insert sarcasm here).
I make him oatmeal with blueberries and OJ. He cries the whole time. So I ask him if he would like some cereal instead and put it in front of him- he cries. I end up ignoring his behavior and he begins to eat his oatmeal. He even swiped some of my cereal....
I eventually get him changed and ready to go. As we walk outside he decides to cry again and wants to get in his uncle Jonathon's truck instead of daddy's car. Oh Jameson why must you make this so difficult?? >:o
I finally get him into the car and guess what-he starts crying again! This time he wants his paci and bear. I ask myself "Is this a battle worth fighting?" Right now? No. I let him have his paci and bear...
Somehow we make it to the facility and for some odd reason he is all cheers and ready to go.
Then he begins to show me all the sites at the facility as if he has been here a hundred times before.
Typical Jameson, as soon as we get inside he grabs my hand because all of a sudden now, he is not so sure of this place.
After a very, very, VERY slow pace we arrive at his classroom. Here he is with one of his teachers Mrs. Andrews, as he begins to rub the sleep from his eyes.
What a morning! I had from 9-2pm to get my to-do-list done. Having a child now you definitely learn to use your free time wisely. I worked on my list and before I knew it, it was 1:30! Where did the time go??? Wow! So off I went to pick him up. His teacher said that he had a great day, played outside (might I add that he is the ONLY boy in a class full of girls!), solved all the puzzles that they had out, and said that he was very quite. I told her not to get use to that because as soon as he gets comfortable he will talk a storm.
As we walked outside, Jameson began to cry. This was definitely our theme for today.
I hope that next weeks journey to MDO goes a lot more smoothly. I am worn out!


Bless both your hearts! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks Kaye. We love you too!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute
ReplyDeleteThank you Collins!
ReplyDeletesame as bennett's first day at MDO (morthers day out)
ReplyDelete