Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa's Workshop

As I was going through some of our photos I came across the pictures of our visit to Roper Mountain from Christmas. Roper Mountain is similar to James Island County Park, just not as elaborate. It is basically a park full of Christmas lights and activities for children.

One of the attractions that we visited was Santa's workshop where Jameson met Santa and thank goodness that it was a good experience this time around. He even told Santa that he wanted "The blue Thomas".  Apparently he thought that Santa might get confused since Thomas has so many friends, so he wanted to point out that Thomas is the blue one. Thank you for clearing that up for Santa Jameson!


After we visited with Santa, Jameson spotted the Snow Man!
 

 We then decided to roast some marshmallows

We like ours burnt! 

Peek-a-boo, I see you Jameson!

On our way out, we took a ride in Santa's sleigh! 

Maybe one year I can take Jameson to Santa's workshop in CO 
It is a Christmas themed amusement park! How fun!! Apparently there are a lot of Santa's workshops because here is another one located in Christmas, MI (how awesome of a name is that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment