Today I received some great news...I got offered a job in MS!! The name of the company is MS Sports Medicine and it is the states #1leading provider of orthopaedic and sports medicine care. I would basically be providing athletic training coverage for any of the 7 high schools in the county (Bolivar). This means no teaching in the high school, no 5am alarm clock going off, and no weekends!
MS Sports Medicine
I meet with the Director next week when I head to MS. I am really excited about having the opportunity to meet with him and discuss the details of the position.
Ironically, about 30 minutes after I spoke with him I received a phone call from the Coordinator at DSU from the College of Education to discuss a position that I had applied for with them. Specifically, the job title is the Assistant Coordinator for the Healthy Campus/Community Initiative. This position involves going out into the community, meeting people, and getting them involved with the Fitness programs at DSU. I would also be assisting individuals (faculty/staff/students) in jump starting their fitness regimen, mentoring, and basically what I like to call "bringing out their inner athlete".
I am scheduled to interview with a committee at DSU next week. I am excited about both opportunities and it looks like everything is falling into place! Stay tuned.....

like! like! like!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Solmaz! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. God works wonders :)
ReplyDeleteI know! I couldnt believe it! Now just to figure out which one is best for me. God is faithful!!
ReplyDelete