Little Sahel you are growing up too quickly. I can't believe that you are now 9 months old!
You are full of personality and are already set in your ways. You have some stubbornness in you, in which your dad would say that you picked up from me :) But that is alright because there will come times in your life that you will need to be strong in your mindset
Today was one of those days that you wanted to be stubborn. You were adamant about removing your 9 month sticker. I let you win this battle
You still find Jameson to be the funniest person around
You love to blow rasberries
Dance
Dance
Clap and imitate us
You have finally sprouted your first tooth. I was starting to get worried and wondered if you would have that adorable, toothless grin for the rest of your life.
After months and months of cooing, babbling, and saying words that don't make sense, you finally said your first word (sorry that it is a little blurry)..
I know a girl who stole my heart, she calls me "ma-ma"




No comments:
Post a Comment